Camping L’Aventure is a small-scale family campsite with 41 camping spots. We are situated on a slope, so not all spots are at the same level. There is a forest around the campsite where the children can enjoy themselves with, for example, looking for branches and building a hut.
- The sanitary building consists of 9 toilets, 8 showers of which 1 toilet and 1 shower are wheelchair-accessible. Toilet paper is provided.
- We have a bar where you can enjoy a refreshing drink.
- There is a WIFI point at the bar and the 4G network coverage on the campsite is excellent.
- At the reception you will find all the information about the campsite, the area and its tourist attractions.
- There is a large, open field at the back of the campsite where everyone can play football and / or do other activities.
In collaboration with Vos Outdoor we organize something at the campsite almost every day.
This could be anything from building huts for the little ones to a casino night for our 13+ kids.
The entertainment program runs during the high season (July 10th to September 5th, 2021).
We also have a number of rental tents available on the campsite. You can choose from a ‘Comfort tent’ (4 by 4 meters) or an ‘Espace tent’ (5 by 5 meters).
If you are interested, please click on:
Example layouts of our tent types:
NB. pets are not allowed at Camping l’Aventure.