Camping L’Aventure: General Terms and Conditions
After sending the reservation form you will receive a confirmation of receipt. After processing your reservation request, you will receive a booking confirmation with the request to make a deposit of 30% of your travel sum. You can transfer this to our bank account. When the payment has been received by us, your reservation is final.
– In case of cancellation more than 30 days before the start of your stay, we will retain € 25 as administration costs and we will refund the remaining amount to you.
– In case of cancellation within 30 days to 20 days before the start of your stay, there will be a refund of 50% minus 25 euro administration costs.
– In case of cancellation of 20 days or less before the start of your stay, no refund of the reservation costs will be made.
If your arrival is delayed, please let us know as soon as possible. If you do not notify us, your reservation will expire the next day.
If you leave earlier than indicated in your reservation, there will be no refund of the paid reservation costs.
IMPORTANT CAMPING RULES
– Smoking is not allowed in public areas including near the playground
– For safety reasons, the use of playground equipment is prohibited after 21:00. Parents are responsible for any nuisance (noise) or destruction by their children.
– Accompany your children to the sanitary facilities
– It must be quiet on the camping site from 23:00.
– all open fire outside the designated areas are strictly prohibited
DRIVING ON THE CAMPSITE
All vehicles on the campsite must be driven at walking speed (10 km / h). It is not allowed to drive on the campsite between 10:30 pm and 7:00 am. Leave your vehicle in the parking lot if you arrive later or if you want to leave before 07:00. All vehicles are to be parked in the designated places.
No pets are allowed on the campsite.
All garbage should be taken to the garbage disposal. Please separate glass, paper, cardboard and residual waste following the designated local regulations and deposit all in the appropriate bins. These are located at the entrance of the camping.